February 10th, 2013 6:00 a.m.
At Duangrattana Road, the Lampang Wiangthong Hotel–Phensab Junction
Muang district, Lampang province
The 1,333rd Foundation Anniversary of Lampang is on February 10th, 2013. We are going to celebrate it by offering the Morning Alms to 11,333 monks to worship the Lord Buddha, help monks in 323 temples in four unrest Southern provinces at Duangrattana Road, the Lampang Wiangthong Hotel–Phensab Junction in Muang district, Lampang province on February 10th, 2013 at 6:00 a.m.
– wear the white suit or at least the white shirt to worship the Lord Buddha
– offer only dried food
– seal all packs of rice
– not offer any cup of drinking water
– not offer money in the monks’ bowls. Please donate your money at the donation points or the picked–up trees which the staffs are serving.
– keep your mind bright and happy while you are offering your alms
– pay respect in your offering by let people in front of you offer their alms first
The Morning Alms Round is a Buddhist Culture.
Fruits of the Morning Alms Round
1. You will reborn in the Buddhist country every lifetime
2. You will be rich and wealthy
3. Your properties will not be damaged because of any danger
4. A lot of people will love you
5. Good people prefer to associate with you
6. Your good reputation will spread
7. You will have a lot of confident and not be ashamed in public
8. When you pass away, you will reborn in the heaven
9. You will be able to attain Dhamma easily
The Coordinator Center:
The Morning Alms Round Project
177 Moo 12 Borhall sub-district, Muang district, Lampang province
Tel: 091-117-2077, 083-540-4599, 083-540-4752, 083-540-5702, 054-313-651
Translated by Chadawee Chaipooripat