Sunday September 8th, 2013
5:30 – 7:30 a.m.
From Rajaprasong Junction to Water Gate Junction on Rajadamri Road
The Great Sangha Dana in the heart of Bangkok Metropolis, please come together to participate in the Morning Alms Round to 10,000 monks in front of Central World Shopping Mall on Rajadamri Road, from Rajaprasong Junction to Water Gate Junction, at 5:30 – 7:30 a.m. on Sunday September 8th, 2013. The ceremony is being arranged to worship the Lord Buddha since the Buddhist Lent 2013.
What you should do:
– Wear white suit or at least white shirt to worship the Lord Buddha
– Offer only dried food
– Seal all packs of rice
– Don’t offer the cup drinking water
– Don’t offer money in the monks’ bowls. Please donate your money at the donation points or the picked–up trees which the staffs are looking after.
– Keep your mind bright and happy while you are offering your alms
– Pay respect in your offering by let people in front of you offer their alms first
Some fruits of the Ceremony of Offering Alms
1. You will long live, have nice skin, be happy, healthy and diligent
2. You will be healthy and rarely sick
3. You will be rich and have a lot of properties. You will be the millionaire who supports Buddhism.
4. You will be diligent and have nice skin and aura. You will be in the high rank or in the high society.
5. You will not lose your beloved thing and will be happy everywhere.
6. You will reborn in the Buddhist country every lifetime
7. You will attain Dhamma easily every lifetime
For more information, please call 083-084-2072, 081-568-8863, 086-310-2188, 086-330-4755, or 082-458-4222.
Translated by Chadawee Chaipooripat