7:00 a.m. on Saturday August 3rd, 2013
In front of Samut Songkhram Provincial Hall
The morning alms round to 100 monks in front of Samut Songkhram Provincial Hall at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday August 3rd, 2013 is being arranged to dedicate merit to the Buddhist Supreme Patriarch of Thailand since His 100th Birthday Anniversary and to celebrate the fresh monks and novices as well as to encourage people to do good deed by offering alms in the morning alms round, develop morality and prolong Buddhism for real peace.
– Wear white suit or at least white shirt to worship the Lord Buddha
– Offer only dried food
– Seal all packs of rice
– Don’t offer the cup drinking water
– Don’t offer money in the monks’ bowls. Please donate your money at the donation points or the picked–up trees which the staffs are looking after.
– Keep your mind bright and happy while you are offering your alms
– Pay respect in your offering by let people in front of you offer their alms first
Some fruits of the Ceremony of Offering Alms
1. You will long live, have nice skin, be happy, healthy and diligent
2. You will be healthy and rarely sick
3. You will be rich and have a lot of properties. You will be the millionaire who supports Buddhism.
4. You will be diligent and have nice skin and aura. You will be in the high rank or in the high society.
5. You will not lose your beloved thing and will be happy everywhere.
6. You will reborn in the Buddhist country every lifetime
7. You will attain Dhamma easily every lifetime
For more information, please call 081-434-9872, 081-856-5058, 082-364-2356, or 085-175-9960. Thank you and rejoice in your merit.
Translated by Chadawee Chaipooripat