In front of the Uttaradit City Hall on Prachanimitr Road
At 6:30 a.m. on Thursday May 23rd, 2013
Uttaradit province is going to arrange Maha Sangha Dana since the World Vesak Day by organizing the Morning Alms Round to 1,111 Monks to worship the Lord Buddha, help monks in 323 temples in four unrest Southern provinces, and to keep Buddhism. The ceremony is being arranged in front of the Uttaradit City Hall on Prachanimitr Road at 6:30 a.m. on Thursday May 23rd, 2013.
– Wear white suit or at least white shirt to worship the Lord Buddha
– Offer only dried food
– Seal all packs of rice
– Don’t offer any cup of drinking water
– Don’t offer money in the monks’ bowls. Please donate your money at the donation points or the picked–up trees which the staffs are serving.
– Keep your mind bright and happy while you are offering your alms
– Pay respect in your offering by let people in front of you offer their alms first