Sunday February 24th, 2013
At Rajadamnern Road, Watphramahathat Voramahavihara
You can support us by contact Nakhontham Dhutanga Place 33 Changsai sub-district, Phraphom district, Nakhonsrithammarat province. For donation, please transfer to KTB saving account, the account name: Phrakhompetch Dhammavachiro, branch: Thawang Nakhonsrithammart, account number: 363–0–22555–1.
What you should do in this event
– Wear the white suit or at least the white shirt to worship the Lord Buddha
– Offer only dried food
– Seal all packs of rice
– Don’t offer any cup of drinking water
– Don’t offer money in the monks’ bowls. Please donate your money at the donation points or the picked–up trees which the staffs are serving.
– Keep your mind bright and happy while you are offering your alms
– Pay respect in your offering by let people in front of you offer their alms first
1. You will reborn in the Buddhist country every lifetime
2. You will be rich and wealthy
3. Your properties will not be damaged because of any danger
4. A lot of people will love you
5. Good people prefer to associate with you
6. Your good reputation will spread
7. You will have a lot of confident and not be ashamed in public
8. When you pass away, you will reborn in the heaven
9. You will be able to attain Dhamma easily
For more information, please call 081-583-5508, 081-892-2115, 089-440-9452, 081-406-1577, or 084-644-9806. Thank you and rejoice in your merit.
Translated by Chadawee Chaipooripat